Breakfast and After School Club for September 2020!
What you need:
- dry spaghetti
- a pack of marshmallows
What to do:
Use the dry spaghetti and marshmallows to make a tower!
Let’s see how high you can build your tower!
We would love to see your attempts!
Enjoy and stay safe
This week why don’t you bring out your inner superhero by making these hero power cuffs
- toilet roll holder
- decorations (pens, sequins, feathers, stickers etc)
1. Cut a line down your toilet roll holder so you can put it onto your wrist.
2. Decorate it how you want!
3. Put it on and activate your super powers!
This week we are recycling some items you may have in your home!
You will need:
- a glass jar
- ribbon, paint, anything else you wish to use to decorate!
What to do:
1. Get your glass jar
2. Decorate it however you want, you can put things inside and outside of the jar!
Paper plates are cheap to buy and easy to store. To make your kids' favourite pies you only need markers or paint, glitter and scissors.
Easy activity for kids and adults from www.naturalbeachliving.com
This Gratitude Scavenger Hunt is perfect for kids and adults to start finding little things to be thankful for.
Keep your child busy this lockdown with paper and pegs Elephants.
Easy to make and entertainment for the whole family!
Hedgehogs are back! Why not trying this cute paper craft with kids at home?
All you need is paper, pens and scissors.
Let’s get creative and paint! This is a really easy art activity that is perfect to do with the lovely spring weather we’re having!
All you need is: